High School Admissions
Welcome to the High School Application Process. While the High School applications and registration for Specialized High Schools admissions is not yet open, we highly suggest that you begin to explore your High School options. You can start exploring your High School options online on your MySchools Account, which contains detailed information on all NYC high schools and programs.
Please also visit the NYC DOE Enrollment and make sure to read all of the sections as they all contain extremely important and useful information on the High School Application process.
Note: Students applying to parochial or charter schools must do so on their own by contacting the individual school of choice.
High School Fairs, Open Houses, and Tours
NYC CTE Virtual High School Fairs:
These events will take place in November and December.
- These virtual events are open to all NYC students and their families to learn about Career and Technical Education (CTE) high schools.
- Learn more and join virtual events using this registration link.
Virtual Open Houses and Virtual Tours:
All High Schools will be offering virtual opportunities for families to learn more about their school. High Schools will post the following information on their own school website:
- Schedule and links to any live or recorded events (or links where families can register for the events)
- Videos and/or other media
- Contact information for families who want to speak or write directly to school staff.
Families can access each high school’s website on the school page of the searchable online directory in MySchools. For any high schools who have not yet posted their link to their virtual tours and open houses, please contact the high school directly. Contact information is on each high school’s page in MySchools.